Orscheln Farm and House conducts a customer satisfaction program (Tellofh) to know if its customers are happy with this merchandise.
The main focus of this company is to know how their customers feel about the stores and what their expectations are from them. Only in this way will they be better at maintaining their stores and products, which will go beyond their buyer’s experience.
So, if you’re a regular Orscheln Farm and House store customer, you are the perfect person to judge their products and services. All you have to do is answer simple questions about the quality of the products and other services they provide, and you’ll get a chance to win a discount coupon code as a thank-you gift from the Orscheln Farm and House stores.
Are you interested in taking this survey? Then, keep reading to learn more about this survey, the study process, the rules and regulations, the eligibility criteria, and the requirements to enter the study.
About Orscheln Farm And House
Orscheln Farm and House is a farm and ranch supply retail chain headquartered in Moberly, Missouri. This company was founded in 1960 by W.C. Orscheln as a family-owned business.
Orscheln has 175 stores throughout Ohio, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska, Kansas, Arkansas, Lowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Texas as of 2018. They sell many products like housewares, farm and ranch supplies, hunting equipment, hardware, automotive, etc.
Rules & Eligibility
There are some rules and regulations and eligibility criteria to enter the survey. Kindly don’t violate any rules of the survey. Please go through all the rules and eligibility criteria given below.
- You should have a purchase receipt from the Orscheln Farm And House store.
- You must be 18 years old or above to take the survey.
- The feedback should be genuine and nontoxic.
- The input should be based on your recent visit to the store.
- You cannot enter the survey if you or someone in your family is affiliated with the Orscheln Farm and House store.
- Exchanging the prize for money is not acceptable and not encouraged at all.
- You must take the receipt with the validation code to redeem the discount coupon.
How to enter the Tellofh Customer Survey?
There’s only one way to take the Orscheln Farm and House customer survey, and that is by the online method. For that, you’ll need a purchase receipt from the store. Make sure you have one before taking the survey. Follow the given steps to take the survey with ease-
- Go to their official survey website at tellofh.smg.com.
- Then, choose your preferred language.
- Then, type your receipt details, like store number, transaction number, date, time of visit, etc., in the allotted space.
- Then, click on the “start” button.
- Then, you’ll be able to see all the questions. Make sure that you answer all the questions genuinely.
- Afterward, you must rate your overall experience and share your thoughts on the store.
- Then, you can submit the questionnaire.
- After that, you’ll have to provide personal information like name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Finally, submit the survey. You’ll be automatically selected in the prize drawing.
That’s all about the Orscheln Farm and House customer survey and the process of taking it. Please check out their survey, as it is impressive, and give them some great suggestions that they can implement in their stores. Because you are the customer, you’ll be the best person to provide them with some feedback if you find this article informative, like it, and share it with others.
- Home Depot Pro Xtra Credit Card
- Home Depot Project Loan
- Home Depot Consumer Credit Card: Pros & Cons, and Total Review
- Home Depot $50,000 Small Houses
- The Homer Fund Is Supporting Home Depot Associates Financially
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Customer Survey
- Tellofh.Smg.Com Customer Survey
- TellTractorSupply.Com Customer Survey
- Home Depot Competitors In The USA
- The Home Depot Mobile App
- The Home Depot Affiliate Program
- MyOrangeLadder – MyPLAN, myBRAND, & myCHANCE Programs.
- MyTHDHR.Com ESS Login
- Home Depot Employee Benefits & Perks
- Home Depot Pro Service Provider